The recently refurbished DJH Youth Hostel Würzburg has 226 beds, from single up to eight-bedrooms, some with shower/WC ensuite. Coaches rooms with shower/WC. 9 bedrooms with bunk beds with a bunk shower, accessable for wheelchair users too. Dining room with 140 seats, lounge, bar, games tables and board games for rent, 7 seminar rooms (22-116 sqm), leisure room with table tennis, kicker and Wii lounge, two terraces. Technical equipment: TV, DVD player, blackboard, flipchart, moderation case, projector and screens, electric piano.
We have reserved a large number of multibed rooms with shower/WC ensuite. We are happy to arrange the rooms according to your needs.
We pick you up at the central station and hand you over welcome package with information material, tickets for public transport and team T-shirts. You will be explained how to get to the youth hostel by tram.
Address: Fred-Joseph-Platz 2, 97082 Würzburg
Parking for cars and busses is limited.
Your welcome package with information material, tickets for public transport and team T-shirts is stored for you at the reception, so that you can drive to the TGW gym on your own the next day.
How to get to the TGW Sportzentrum Feggrube
- About 10 minutes walk to the station Würzburg Rathaus:
- Walk along the river in the direction of the Alte Mainbrücke (Old Main Bridge)
- Cross the Alte Mainbrücke (Old Main Bridge)
- Walk straight on to the station
- Tram line 1 or 4 direction Sanderau to the station Königsberger Straße
- Then walk about 5 min:
- Pass the s.Oliver Arena, go straight on under the train bridge and then turn right
Rooms, prices, availability:
The prices are per person (whether players or coaches) and include the All-In-One Package
- Arrival Friday (2 nights): €85.00
- Arrival Saturday (1 night): 55,00 €
Please note that there is no refund for the All-In Package in case of withdrawal. We therefore recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.